- Reputational signals: the centrality of trust
- Digital Sobriety – Using Digital Technology Sensibly: What Roles Do Companies Have to Play?
- Do Energy Prices Influence Buying Behavior?
- Being a Woman and Becoming an Entrepreneur in Disadvantaged Urban Neighborhoods
- Smart Thermostats: How to Convince Future Users?
- Me, we, and them. A context-sensitive model of social and vicarious consumer animosity
- Funded Projects completed
- Funded Projects in progress
- Social science perspective on energy innovation
- Energy Economics
- How to Publish ?
- GEM Foundation, School for Business and for Society
- Invited speakers
- Does National Culture Influence the Adoption of Lean Tools?
- PhD Research
- Inclusive Sustainability
- Digitization of the economy and society
- Energy & Society
- Research themes
- Doctoral Programs