- The motivation of telecommuters during the lockdown
- SWEEEP: A pan-institute Series of Webinars in Environmental and Energy Economics and Policy
- Friendliness and competence impact online store experience
- GEM working to empower Functional Independence of people with Mild Cognitive Impairments
- How has society changed because of the Covid-19 experience?
- Funded Projects completed
- Funded Projects in progress
- Social science perspective on energy innovation
- Energy Economics
- How to Publish ?
- GEM Foundation, School for Business and for Society
- Invited speakers
- Does National Culture Influence the Adoption of Lean Tools?
- PhD Research
- Inclusive Sustainability
- Digitization of the economy and society
- Energy & Society
- Research themes
- Doctoral Programs