These are scholarships offered by international organizations for all onsite programs. Scholarships offered by the school are available for all onsite international programs except the 2nd and 3rd years of the BIB.
We advise students to research financial aid opportunities as early as possible. Please note that it is necessary to submit your application and secure a place on a program first, before applying for scholarships and visas. For further details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students of all nationalities
Contact the Campus France agency in your country, they can provide information about scholarships available to international students coming to study in France. Campus France can also offer assistance regarding the visa procedure etc.Please check the Campus France Grant search engine to see what is available for your country. Contact the French Embassy and Department of Higher Education in your country to enquire about any possible scholarship or merit awards.
The application period for the Eiffel scholarship is now closed.
The application period will reopen in October/Novemeber 2019 and will apply to students enrolling in the September 2020 intake Grenoble and Paris campus applicants only.
Students must attend Grenoble or Paris campus to qualify.
Questions? Consult our FAQ
Students from the following countries are eligible: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Madagascar and Mozambique.
Scholarships by Nationality
Bachelor in International Business (BIB) and Master in International Business (MIB) students
Approved programs: MIB, MBA and MSc Fashion, Design and Luxury Management. Please contact email@example.com to learn about the approval process.
- Federal Direct Loans
GEM International Programs students enrolled in degree programs at the Grenoble and Paris campus are eligible for Federal Direct Loans. Apply online for federal aid at www.fafsa.gov. Our school code is G35943. To learn more about US Federal Aid, visit studentaid.ed.gov.
How to apply:
- 2019 GEM US loan Procedures
- Eligibility criteria
- R2T4 Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- GEM Default Management Plan
- FSA consumer information
- GEM Institution Admission Policy
- €5,000 grant for COLFUTURO beneficiaries admitted to MBA program
- Two scholarships of 50% of the cost of tuition fees for students admitted to other GGSB master programs.
- Students must attend Grenoble or Paris campus to qualify.
GEM/FUNED Joint Scholarships for MBA, MSc Finance and MIB students. Students must attend Grenoble or Paris campus to qualify. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Charpak Scholarship
Application period will open in March 2018 and closes in June 2018.
- Norwegian State student loan
MIB and BIB eligible for Lånekassen aid.
- Government grants and student loans.
Please find the link to the scholarship application here.
Early Bird Award
- Bachelor in International Business Program: €1,000 reduction off tuition fees applied to Year 1. The discount does not apply to Year 2 and 3 of the BIB program.
- All programs except MBA: €1,000
- MBA: €2,000
5% discount for former students who have completed an on-site international academic program. Students must attend Grenoble or Paris campus to qualify.
MSc International Human Resource Management
- Academic Excellence Scholarship (MAX. €2,000)
MSc Entrepreneurship & Global Marketing
- Be Your Own Boss Award (MAX. €2,000)
- Substantial GEM scholarship availiable for limited number of students, please contact us for further details.
- GMAT/GRE Merit Scholarship (MAX. €3,000)
GMAT: overall score of 590 with at least 45 on quantitative section
GRE: 150 on quantitative section, 150 on verbal and 3.5 on analytical sections.
No essay required. Upload your test scores.
- GMAT Merit Scholarship
- MBA Emerging Economies
- BRIC Engineer Scholarship
- MBA Outstanding Professional Woman
- MBA Cultural Diversity Scholarship
- MBA Outstanding Academic Excellence
Scholarships only apply to students at the Grenoble and Paris campus.
Please contact the offsite campus directly to enquire about any scholarships they may be able to offer you.
Please contact email@example.com for further details.
It is extremely difficult for an international student to obtain a student loan in France. In addition to other prerequisites, loan candidates must present a co-guarantor who resides in France. Therefore, we advise international students planning to arrange for a French student loan to make alternative plans for paying tuition before enrolling.