GEM hosted the second transnational meeting for the EpilepsyPower project, funded by Erasmus+ and Europe which took place on May 15th and 16th at our Grenoble campus.
The ambitious objectives of EpilepsyPOWER project aim at improving people with epilepsy (PwE) opportunities of inclusion in the job market. The final objective is to increase the number of people engaged in relevant corporate social responsibility epilepsy-friendly initiatives; to spread a culture and a practice for the implementation of inclusion systems for PwE, based on the enhancement and valorization of their abilities; support universities, companies, micro and small enterprises in inclusion improvement.
We are currently in stage 2 of this 3-year project which will lead to the creation of an integrated online platform for digital integrated learning, multilevel cooperation and resources sharing - innovative and integrated web platform with an attractive design and available in all partners’ languages and a user-friendly project website.
- Luiss Libera Universita Internazionale Degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Italy
- Emcra GmbH, Berlin Germany
- The Chamber of Commerce and Industry Vratsa Sdruzhenie, Vratsa Bulgary
- Universita Campus Bio Medico di Roma, Rome Italy
- Epilepsy Alliance Europe, Dublin Ireland