Sastra University Campus
The PMAA, the Otago Business School (New Zealand), the Tasmanian School of Business and Economics (Australia), Grenoble Ecole de Management and the SASTRA School of Management (India) present the 6th PMAA biennial conference, which will be held in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India from 29 Nov to 01 Dec 2023.
Performance Measurement Association of Australasia (PMAA) Conference 2023has for theme "New Frontiers, New Approaches: Ethical Performance Management in a Developing Country".
The conference will be run in a hybrid format, both online and face-to-face in Thanjavur. This conference aims to engage practitioners and academics in a joint dialogue on performance measurement and management issues evident in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Upload the flyer 6th PMAA biennial conference, 2023
Prof Roland Speklé, Nyenrode Business University, Netherlands
Prof Massimo Sargiacomo, University of Chieti-Pescara, Italy
This year’s theme focuses on:
• Ethical performance in developing countries
• An effective and meaningful approach to ethical performance
• How has performance management changed amid the COVID 19 pandemic?
• Social, environmental and ethical performance of business in developing countries
• Organizational values and ethical performance
• Performance management challenges and complexities in developing countries
• Ethical performance management and evaluation in developing countries’ business practices
Papers with a similar topic focus in the following areas are also welcome:
• Sustainability and Performance Measurement
• Performance Management and Human Resource Management
• Performance Alignment/Strategic Position/Alignment/KPI's
• Strategic Information Systems
• Performance Reporting and Disclosure
• Operations Management and Supply Chain Management
• Performance Dimensions/OrganisationalStructures/Accountability
Submissions are welcome for papers, panel sessions and workshops. For paper submissions, either submit your full paper or a 1,500 word abstract. Panel/Workshop proposal submissions should include all details on the intended topic and the length of the session not more than 15 minutes. Submissions are accepted until 3 September 2023. Early submissions are welcome. These will be evaluated, and a decision provided within two weeks of their receipt.
Please send all submissions (papers, panel, and workshop proposals) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Prof Raskesh Pandey, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, University of Tasmania (Australia)
Associate Prof Konan A. Seny Kan, Grenoble Ecole De Management (France), Finance Innovation Governance (FIG) Research group's