The Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI) research team members work on several topics around two main research domains:
- How dyadic relationships as much as the structural effects of social networks influence individual performance, job satisfaction or even company performance.
- How entrepreneurs develop their networks to increase their credibility and how this aspect is linked to the acquisition of the necessary resources for the realization of their projects.
- The impact of inter-organizational relationships on the behaviour and performance of companies.
- Female entrepreneurship
- Emotional and cognitive micro-foundations of entrepreneurial behaviour
- Drivers and outcomes of entrepreneurial health and wellness
- Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
- The effect of networks of strategic alliances on the international expansion strategies of companies and the creation of value from national and international strategic alliances.
- How companies encourage the creation and commercialization of innovation.
- The role of interpersonal networks in the functioning of organizations, in particular innovative companies
- Team collaboration and how this collaboration can improve research performance and help the diffusion of knowledge
- Sustainable innovation, collaborative innovation, and innovation policies in triple helix governance in advanced and developing economies
- New product development and users’ behaviour towards Internet applications.
- The place of gender in the innovation process