The Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI) research team members work on several topics around two main research domains:
• How dyadic relationships as much as the structural effects of social networks influence individual performance, job satisfaction or even company performance.
• How entrepreneurs develop their networks to increase their credibility and how this aspect is linked to the acquisition of the necessary resources for the realization of their projects.
• The impact of inter-organizational relationships on the behaviour and performance of companies.
• Female entrepreneurship
• Emotional and cognitive micro-foundations of entrepreneurial behaviour
• Drivers and outcomes of entrepreneurial health and wellness
• Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
• The effect of networks of strategic alliances on the international expansion strategies of companies and the creation of value from national and international strategic alliances.
• How companies encourage the creation and commercialization of innovation.
• The role of interpersonal networks in the functioning of organizations, in particular innovative companies
• Team collaboration and how this collaboration can improve research performance and help the diffusion of knowledge
• Sustainable innovation, collaborative innovation, and innovation policies in triple helix governance in advanced and developing economies
• New product development and users’ behaviour towards Internet applications.
• The place of gender in the innovation process