The Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI) research team members work on several topics around two main research domains:
How dyadic relationships as much as the structural effects of social networks influence individual performance, job satisfaction or even company performance.
How entrepreneurs develop their networks to increase their credibility and how this aspect is linked to the acquisition of the necessary resources for the realization of their projects.
The impact of inter-organizational relationships on the behaviour and performance of companies.
Emotional and cognitive micro-foundations of entrepreneurial behaviour
Drivers and outcomes of entrepreneurial health and wellness
Social and sustainable entrepreneurship
The effect of networks of strategic alliances on the international expansion strategies of companies and the creation of value from national and international strategic alliances.
- How companies encourage the creation and commercialization of innovation.
- The role of interpersonal networks in the functioning of organizations, in particular innovative companies
- Team collaboration and how this collaboration can improve research performance and help the diffusion of knowledge
- Sustainable innovation, collaborative innovation, and innovation policies in triple helix governance in advanced and developing economies
- New product development and users’ behaviour towards Internet applications.
- The place of gender in the innovation process