Starting from 2004 until now – Managing Director TBWA Ukraine (advertising creative agency)
- Network Client management (both day-to-day and strategy),
- Financial management (forecasts, re-forecasts, P&L, profitability, cash-flow, reporting to network),
- Major pitches (Nissan, Crimean Vodka company, BNPP Ukrsibbank, Visa, SABMiller, Ukraine International Airlines, McDonald’s)
- Increased the share of Local Business to 35% (by more than 1,5 mio USD In 2 years)
- HR activity (all the staff selection), talent managmenet
- Strategy development for local Clients (Dried Foods, WBD)
- Development of digital expertise in the Agency (in-house production services)
Starting from 1999 in TBWA:
- Started in TBWA in 1999 as Henkel Account.
- Proceeded with the Agency key Client from the company launch till now.
- Worked on international accounts such as B.A.T. Visa, Henkel.
- Participated in the key Agency pitches
- Worked as CEE account manager for Henkel brands in TBWA\Vienna. 15 countries in coordination, product development participation (Household chemicals)
- 2003-2004 Supervised all international accounts as Client Service Director: BDF, Henkel, BAT, Akzo Nobel.
Before starting in TBWA worked as the investment and finance analyst for FTTA Luxembourg and Minnesota Power (investment appraisal)
- FTTA – microcredits research, work-paper preparation for EBRD (joint project). Methodology of borrower situation analysis development
- Minnesota corp. - work-out of investment analysis of joint venture with Dow corp. regarding the silica (rich) and ferrosilicate plants. Audit of the project. Participation in the sale of ADESA subsidiary (Canada)
1995 – 2001
Kiev National University named after T.G.Shevchenko. Institute for International Relations.
Faculty of International Economic Relations.
1998 – 2000
NANCY 2 University, Nancy, France
DESS (Master of Advanced Studies) diploma in Financial Management in EU
DESE diploma in Economics of EU countries