United States of America
MA Museum Studies, John F. Kennedy University
Areas of expertise
- Organisational Change Management
- Sustainable Development
- People Management
- Team Management
- Intercultural Management
Naida Culshaw is a consultant, workshop facilitator and developmental coach for professional and personal projects (small groups, teams and individuals). She has over 20 years experience in marketing and communications across diverse sectors, project and event management in both corporate and non-profit environments, as well as program development for both adults and youth.
She holds a Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations (minor in Business Administration), as well as a Master's degree in Museum Studies, specializing in non-profit administration (leadership issues, business strategy development, finance, fundraising, project management, organizational management, and marketing). Her passion is to create learning environments designed to promote creativity, self-expression, analytical and critical thinking.
Areas of interest include:
- Human-centric business and management practices
- Ethical Enterprises, Corporate Social Resposibility, Smart and Sustainable Business
- NGOs and Social Enterprises (B Corp./Economy for Common Good/Social & Solidarity Economy)
- Organizational behavior and design
- Art, culture and representation