Associate Professor to department Management & Technology
Doctorate of Philosophy, SPRU, Sussex University
Areas of expertise
- Innovation Adoption
- Organizational Practices
- Diffusion of Administrative Innovations
- Economics and Technology Management
+33 4 76 70 65 10 Office : F307
I received the PhD in Science and Technology Policy at SPRU, University of Sussex, UK, in 2005. From 2006 to 2008, I was a post-doc researcher at Eindhoven University of technology. From 2008 to 2011, I was a senior Research Fellow at the Politecnico di Torino, and part-time assistant professor at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
My research focuses on the economics and management of innovation and technology. In particular, I am interested in processes of knowledge development and transfer, adoption and diffusion of innovations, and innovation policies.
- Advanced Seminar in Strategic Management - Since 2010
- W5 - Quantitative Research 2 : Data Analysis - PhD - from 2015 to 2015
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research - Licence - from 2016 to 2017
- Research Methodology - PhD - from 2014 to 2016