Members of the Organizations, Work, Identity and Careers team are interested in a wide array of subjects from work and non-work life to career and cultural research.
Our researchers investigate questions pertaining to individual, organizational and societal issues. Current research work includes:
- work-life integration,
- expatriation (self-initiated and corporate-sponsored),
- intercultural & diversity management,
- diversity policy & organizational integration of minorities,
- dual-earning couples,
- geographical mobility,
- working-time preferences,
- youth labor & millennial careers.
Our research has a strong international component, incorporating comparative cross-national analyses and the analysis of work-life and career challenges for employees in multinational environments, as well as societal differences.